PRINCE2 (an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a refactor process-based method for effective project management used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally.
PRINCE2 certification will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce
1. individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects & project managers.
2. directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and organisations.
Key features of PRINCE2:
It has a focus on business justification
It advocates a defined organisation structure for the project management team
It is a product-based planning approach
Its emphasis is on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
It promotes flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles, terminology and when qualified you will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology
PRINCE2 Practitioner is the second of the two PRINCE2 examinations you are required to pass to become a PRINCE2 Practitioner. The exam measures your ability to apply project management skills at PRINCE2 environment.
Training Fee: Foundation
Training Fee: Practitioner
Foundation & Practitioner
Number of Trained Students
PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam.
• 75 questions per paper
• 44 marks or more required to pass
• You will need to study with a coach to pass the exam
• The remaining 60 questions will be standard style.
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam
• Objective testing, 9 questions – 12 mark per question
• 44 marks or more required to pass
• Out of 80 available – 55%, 2.30 hours duration, no additional reading time
• Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
The key objectives of PRINCE2 Foundation course are:
• Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
• Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
• Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
Attendees must have successfully completed the 2-day PRINCE2 Foundation course in order to take the Practitioner course. Most participants take the two courses together.
• This is a detailed guide explaining what to focus on when preparing for your training course.
• PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Handout - Provided during the course, this handout includes the tasks used during the course, a copy of the slides used by the trainer, Key Learning Points, and the sample foundation exam paper.
If you are a project professional who interfaces with other global project organizations, or you simply want to stay ahead of the project management community in Canada, PRINCE2 training is the right choice. This program is vital for:
1. Senior project officers
2. Project and program managers
3. CIOs and planning officers
4. Business analysts
5. Operations managers
6. Engineering managers
7. Development leaders
Connect with us
Let us help you get your career to the climax and develop your corporate competence
Once you sign up for the training, we'd connect with you immediately. Let's help you get a great experience.
PM Hub is strategically inclined towards business solutions, providing a corporate return on investment. The team of these young management consultants and human capital developers are focused on improving your organization. I would strongly recommend PM Hub consulting platform to any organization anytime.
Learning Specialist at TOTAL
Coming to PM Hub for my project management training was an awesome experience with highly qualified and seasoned professionals anchoring each session especially Mr. Eyitayo who made me naturally desired the certification. I strongly recommend PM Hub as the ideal training centre for any serious minded person desiring a PMP certification.
Human Resource Consultant- Calabar
I attended the August Project Management Professional training session of PM Hub. It has been an experience that has since accelerated the pace of my productivity. Now I understand how to better manage the end values of clients' deliverables. I recommend this training for any person out there who wants to optimize their productivity. A big thank you to PM Hub and her crew. God bless you